Picture
Hey Ya’ll! Sorry I am late with this next post, life happens and frankly I just wasn’t ready to publish this one until now.

As a health and wellness professional I see individuals struggle with their health every day, heck even I struggle. I will admit that I am far from perfect and I am still working to accomplish my goals. We live in a society where the 40-50 hour work week, a kid, a dirty house, a husband who travels for work, animals, church and family exists. This is just my normal week, I know there are many of you out there can compile on to that list. Who has time to add cooking healthy meals and regular exercise? I am currently counting my water intake but doing this while at work poses as a difficult task as I lose track of time and my glass for that matter.

Everyone needs a support system, someone to encourage and build them up.  Many people elicit help from a health coach. A health coach is person who is educated in health and wellness and is able to assist others in making healthy life choices. You might be wondering how this works and what you can expect.

• Wellness vision
              - This vision how you see yourself at your most healthy.
                     *Nutrition, fitness, mental and spiritual.

• Creating effective goals

- Define each goal
                    *Nutrition, fitness, mental and spiritual
             - Find a personal motive to help you succeed
                    *Kids, longevity, appearance, self-esteem, etc.
             - Determine obstacles that you will need to over come
                    *Work schedule, kids schedule, health problems, lack of motivation, etc
             - Determine your personal strengths to build from
                    *Perfectionist, schedules, flexibility, able to stick to a plan, etc.

• Re-evaluation
             - Keeping documentation of process
                    *Journal, planner, daily emails, etc.
             - Evaluate process together regularly
                    *Email regularly with health coach

These three steps is what I use as a health coach to ensure success. Working together on a regular basis will build a support system that most everyone needs. I am offering my readers a free month of coaching so you are able to get a started before the New Year and see if this works for you. Please sign up below and I will email you within 24 hours.

Have a wonderful and blessed week!
- Kara

I Want a Free Month of Health Coaching!

Comments

12/14/2016 9:45am

"No man is an island" is a perfect quote for this article. As the tasks of everyday living become more complicated, it will be a challenge for someone to always look to his health. Admit it or not, having people around who will help us live a happy and a healthy life is a must nowadays! Following these three steps to achieve a better life in terms of health is much easier when we have someone to depend on!

01/01/2017 12:59pm

You are so right, life becomes complicated and our health gets put on the back burner. Everyone needs help, heck, even personal trainers have a personal trainer.

02/17/2017 8:23pm

I can't say that I'm healthy per se, but I think maybe I'm almost there. I started my journey to a healthier me after the my last visit to the doctor. He said that my blood pressure is low and its texture is not as thick as it should be, and I have to fix that if I don't want to have some complications that's expensive to cure. He offered me a choice, either start living healthy or drink some pills. I chose the healthy living, and so far it works, the only problem I have is squeezing my daily exercises to my busy schedule.

01/04/2017 1:30am

It's really an interesting idea, I never thought it before. A very nice article!

01/04/2017 10:26pm

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy all future posts.

Kara

01/12/2017 5:53am

Your medical care is a two way street. In a good doctor patient relationship, you and your physician are accountable to one other. You have a right to good healthcare, and you have a responsibility to get it. Distinguish yourself in the all too familiar world of impersonal healthcare and learn how to be your own best advocate!

01/28/2017 5:12pm

I completely agree, having relationship with your primary care physician is a must. Before changing your diet or exercise routine it is best to consult your physician.

01/18/2017 5:47am

Many people are discovering that various income opportunities can be found on the internet. Working from 8 to 5 in a job five days per week can be very tiring and boring. Hence internet opportunities are becoming very popular.

01/28/2017 5:14pm

I currently have a client and we communicate via phone and email a few times a week and it has been working out great for her!

For real? I won't be surprised if you're thinking that way right now. With all the weight loss tips, books, and websites out there that promise everything BUT deliver nothing, I perfectly understand if you're skeptical with the tips on this brief article.

01/28/2017 12:42am

Massage therapy has many health benefits. It can help you support mental, emotional and physical well-being if you make it part of your regular wellness routine. It is generally considered part of alternative and complementary medicine. Whether you receive a Swedish massage, a deep-tissue massage, a sports massage or a trigger point massage, the health benefits are about the same.

01/28/2017 5:16pm

I am actually getting a deep-tissue massage next weekend and I am so looking forward to it. I may be a health coach and exercise on a regular basis but with stress and working on a computer for a living sometimes my body just does not like it and massages really help. Thank you for your input.

02/06/2017 6:03am

This is very intriguing, yet it is crucial to be able to select this kind of website link:

02/11/2017 8:25pm

I am not sure what website link you mean.

Is gastric bypass surgery cost and gastric band cost too high for you? It will certainly play a role in your decision to get it done or going a more natural route.

02/16/2017 1:17pm

A Drug is any substance that is taken to suppress an unwanted condition. Extremely chronic or habitual use of such substances to alter states of mind or body, other than for a medically wanted purpose, is called drug abuse.

02/24/2017 9:27am

Prevention is better than cure. This age old proverb holds a lot of relevance in today's world whenever the health services are being looked at. Post liberalization, the insurance sector in the country opened up for privatization to bridge the gap that the Government of India was unable to fill. India as of today spends around 6% of its GDP on health care of which only 1.75% is provided by the Government and the rest 4.75% by the private health insurers.

02/25/2017 11:05am

Everybody does so I thought this would be helpful since arm doing a bunch freezer meals this weekend and decided that a man is will go ahead and film an you know the recipes are some doing them to share then maybe to give summit view some ideas that may be here kind of an you know I thought it would be.

03/02/2017 2:24pm

The techniques they use to cure patients is focused on a progression of activities and back rubs that inevitably sooth the agony.

03/03/2017 9:17am

Ecology, the study of organisms and how they relate to their environment is a major research discipline at UC.

03/04/2017 9:40am

Colorado is one of the states in the US that have legalized the use of medical marijuana. Countless researches have proven the beneficial effects of marijuana in the treatment of chronic grave diseases such as cancer, brain tumors, muscle sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease and HIV/AIDS. The drug is proven to decrease intraocular pressure thus can be used as an adjuvant in the treatment for glaucoma; gastrointestinal as well as respiratory diseases.

03/08/2017 1:29am

CBD Oil extraction is a natural health medication. It is used as health supplement and are low in THC. CBD Oil are rich in health benefits and has no side effects.

03/11/2017 2:59pm

Many people make full use of post-its attached with the actual speakerphone to assist all of them keep in mind that is on-line.

03/12/2017 5:00pm

Investigation indicates it may safeguard the experience associated with defense cellular material which experience chemical substances that could or else hinder their own regular functionality.

03/13/2017 9:54am

It does not take primary rejuvenative associated with assertive power utilized in Ayurveda, enhancing the caliber of reproductive : cells as well as growing intimate strength.

03/13/2017 4:18pm

However, not simply because from the intercourse increaser.

Menopause noesn't need in order to prevent your own sexual intercourse lifestyle although for ladies more than 60 years old.

03/16/2017 5:54am

Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it.

03/22/2017 3:22am

Weight loss pills are not magic bullets, so don't let anybody or any website tell you or convince you of that. They are most often recommended for people who are medically obese, people whose weight is causing serious health concerns.

03/28/2017 11:15am

Cellulite is the term you call on the dimpled surface of the skin, commonly seen on the part of the buttocks, hips and thighs. Cellulite is common among women because of the various ways fats are distributed among their body.

There is a multitude of a reasons why the family members of alcoholics/addicts should be involved in their treatment. Eight positive things that you get to take away from participation are listed here. Common experiences of the family members and the benefits derived from being involved in the recovering person's treatment are discussed.

03/30/2017 3:11pm

Today try to cause penis Vergr erung to 2 cm a penis condensation around.

03/31/2017 2:36am

04/04/2017 6:49am

If you're interested in penis enlargement methods, you may have heard of the penis pump. A lot of claims have been made for these pumps: that they will increase the length and girth of your penis, as well as give you harder and firmer erections.

04/05/2017 1:19am

Mesothelioma is an unusual form of cancer of the mesothelial cells that line the lungs, heart and the stomach. In recent times, in the U.S, there has been an alarming rise in the occurrence of mesothelioma cases mainly caused by exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma that develops in the lining of the heart is known as pericardium mesothelioma.

04/11/2017 11:47pm

Landscaped gardens are big business even in a recession. You have heard the saying the rich get richer? Well it is true of most high ticket items. Certain markets are rarely affected by a downturn economy. This article shows you what to do to leverage all the business you can.

05/01/2017 7:19am

Knowing all the pros and cons about cosmetic surgery is a must

05/12/2017 7:40am

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

05/16/2017 2:51am

Thanks for sharing the facts. You truly impressed me by this post of yours. And what exactly is additional commendable will be the authenticity in the content material.

05/21/2017 3:23am

Reconstructive plastic surgery goes beyond serving cosmetic purposes. It aims at helping the body function better and getting back to normal following traumatic events like accidents or disease. Reconstructive surgery is often a necessity in many situations and produces marked results.

05/22/2017 10:28am

One of the most common complaints of medical patients especially those who are already above 45 years of age is back pain. However, despite its being very common, it still remains to be one of the most difficult medical problems to resolve. This is because back pain can either be severe or not and it also affects one of the most essential part of the body which is called the spine.

05/29/2017 2:19am

Aging Skin Moisturizers can give you back your teen skin! You don't believe this. In this article I shall give you the scientific proof and the rationale about how the effective aging skin moisturizers can do exactly this.

05/30/2017 11:52am

Engage with your peers and discover what has worked for other mental health counselors.

06/05/2017 6:03am

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics that plenty are interested one.I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

06/15/2017 12:35pm

The World Health Organization (WHO) in 1948 defined health "... a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity". Could there be more to it than that? This article examines that. Read on.

06/17/2017 3:00am

This useful degree, alongside four year certification programs in partnered wellbeing and four year college education in wellbeing sciences, lands you up in different administrative positions.

06/18/2017 6:37pm

Sometimes it's not easy to find such issue on the net, bu it's great. You have one!